Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Reflection 11/5

Personally, I am mostly content with the comments I receive through email on my papers, but I know that conferences can really help others. So, if we were to continue with conferences I would prefer group conferences. I feel that this would save your time and allows us to all receive feedback from multiple sources. And while some may feel uncomfortable having someone other than the professor reading their papers, I feel that learning to deal with peer review can really boost people's confidence in writing and sharing, at least it has for me in the past. So, personally I don't really mind either way, so whatever is best for others is fine.
Some changes that I made to my paper include citing a new source and incorporating it into my paper, as well as trying to clarify some areas, including my thesis. I also tried to balance the narrative and argumentative aspects of my paper more.

No comments:

Post a Comment